Well, I started this Blog to keep in touch with people while living in Portugal last year. I have now been back in the states for over four months and have been nearly bloggless for the entire time. After much soul searching and sleepless nights I have decided that this may be an interesting way to continue to keep people up-to-date on my thoughts, happenings and ministry.
So, while I encourage you to defer your excitement until a later date - preferably until after time has proven that I am up to the challenge or living an exciting enough life to hold your attention - I encourage you to check in once in a while for updates, prayer requests or merely a humorous diatribe.
As I know you will all be waiting with baited breath, I will try and begin this bloggin' soon.
1 comment:
LET THE WAITING BEGIN!!!!
Post a Comment