This is the story of simple happenings in the life of a simple girl who loves life and tries to embrace all that it holds.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Hmmmmm, Thanks Giving
So, its only two more days until Thanks Giving and I must say I am thrilled! I love Thanks Giving and have to admit that it is quite possibly my favorite holiday of the entire year. On one hand it makes me think of the words of a modern day philosopher (Brian Regan), "how do I get all that goodness in me?!" and on the other hand it is just such a relaxing time to be with friends and family. A holiday without all the commercialism and hype of so many others. One that in many homes gets over looked as it is smashed into oblivion by Halloween and Christmas. Thank goodness that is not the destiny of Thanks Giving in my family! So, as I write this little tidbit for you to read I sit in anticipation for this, my favorite holiday...let the count down begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment