Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I have arrived home sweet home and it is good! I arrived on June 15th safe and sound to the beautiful state of Colorado. It has been good to be home and the transition has been smooth thus far.

This year in Portugal has taught me much and I can already see God's fingerprints throughout it. I want to thank you for your financial and prayerful support throughout this year. You have been such an encouragement and have played a vital role in my life as well as the ministry in Portugal! Thank you!

One way in which I see the Lord's fingerprint this year is the mighty way He has been preparing me for the next phase of the journey. This next phase actually brings me back to Colorado. On July 1st I will be starting as the Youth Director at Highland Baptist Church and am so excited! My heart is very full with the joy and excitement of the role God has called me to play in His Kingdom work and the blessing of being able to remain in Colorado and close to many of my dear family and friends. My cup is overflowing and I would covet your continued prayers as I embark on this new adventure.

Thank you again for all you have done this year!

2 comments:

Lisa Lu said...

So will you no longer update this blog?

Heidi said...

I don't know, I haven't really decided yet. Think I still should? :)