Monday, April 30, 2007

wHo WAnTs 2 bE a MoVIe StAr?

Saturday night was the execution of a bunch of planning. We put on a night called, "Who wants to be a Movie Star" for the youth. There were abou 15-18 people in attendance and as you can tell from the pictures everyone had a great time. I had the opportunity to share a devotional with the group with the help of Ron Fairbank's translation.

We sent 3 groups out into the city, armed with a video camera and a few props, to make short skits.


I was delightfully surprsed at the enthusiasm seen from everyone when we watched the videos later that night. Everyone was involved and was having fun playing their parts.


I think there the only mistake was when I announced the wrong winner - oops! It really was a great night of fun. Thank you for all of your prayers for this event. We are planning another event for May so please continue to be praying for the details to fall into place. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that things went well. It does look like everyone had fun. Five weeks is not too long!
Love Mom