I just have to say I am blessed and I thank God for my wonderful family and incredible friends! Through good and bad times it is those people that are there to love and support you and we often forget them. This year I have been reminded of what an awesome blessing I have in my family - always praying and supporting me. Thanks guys, you mean so much to me!
Often I know I take for granted the blessing of good friends whether here in Portugal, back in the states or around the world. You know who you are, and I just want to thank you for the roles that you play in my life and the blessing that you are to me - Thank you!!!
So I know this is random to those that might read this, but to me its just a reminder that we need to remember the small things and the people that do them, they bless our lives and we should thank them!
1 comment:
we love you!
Post a Comment