With Turkey Day quickly approaching there are some excited American's here in Portugal. With Thanks Giving being one of my favorite holidays I must admit I can't wait for next Thursday!
Bobb & Bri will be hosting one of the Thanks Giving festivities. We've invited several of our classmates to check out this great American tradition. Please be praying for the day and those who will be participating. I am so excited to share this tradition with some of those we have met here in Portugal.
2 comments:
Hi Heidi
I miss you. I am using Memaw's computer. We went to CiCi's Pizza for lunch today.
London belched really loud.
Hi Heidi
This is London. How is it going? I burbed the alphabet. Veda and I rode in Memaw's comvertible. I can do armpit farts.
Veda & London, I am so glad that you got to go to CiCi's pizza today!! I am REALLy glad that you got to use Memaw's computer to send me this note!!
I miss you both very much and LOVE YOU OH SO MUCH!!!
London - I am very impressed you can burb the alphabet (Your dad must be so proud of you) and make sure you work on those armpit farts because I think that your dad and Uncle Nathan are pretty good at those - the key is the authenticity:)!
Love, Aunt Heidi
Post a Comment