Believe it or not the fish was a LOT closer to my mouth when I began posing for this picture. However, it then decided to open its mouth rather wide just as the picture was being taken and thus you have the above photo with the lovely startled face of Heidi - but we'll get back to this pic later.Clockwise: Me:), View through a window at the Mouros Castle, From L-R: Peter, Lisa, Martin, & Terence, Wall up to and surrounding the Mouros Castle
Today we set out for another day in Sintra. This time to visit two very famous places (Castelo dos Mouros & Palacio Naional da Pena) and accompanied by 3 Slovak friends met through language classes. I had not met them until today but they are great, we had great conversations and much fun!
The Mouros Castle is pretty extensive in its grounds and quite old. It had some incredible views and good spots to take in God's beautiful creation and have some nice chats. I do believe it was a favorite of most in our group, I know it was my favorite for the day.
The Pena Palace is a bit less impressive in person but again had some beautiful views. The grounds here again are very extensive and God blessed us with a wonderful day to take it all in - not too hot, not too cold. Up to this point the day was perfect and it would only get better. You might wonder how, so I guess I will have to show you!


1 comment:
WOW! Fun, Heidi!
Post a Comment