Tonight marked the 3rd language class of the semester. I must say I have felt SO incredibly lost in these first couple of classes. So lost in fact that Lisa and I have an appointment to meet with a tutor tomorrow night. I am hoping that both scheduling and pricing will work out for us to work with this tutor. She works with many missionaries and comes highly recommended, I know any time spent with her will be a blessing to both of us.Tonight started off no different then the last two classes, I was a lost as before. Our teacher, Raquel, must have seen the frustration on my face because she came over and began to help me with the assignment. However this time her help was different. In the past she has just given me the answers, no help in the long run. Tonight she helped me reason through the answers and it actually began to make some sense to me. Thank you LORD!
I know that your prayers in this area have helped my attitude, desire to stick it out (yes I know its only been 3 classes) and tonight my understanding. Please continue to life us all up regarding our studies, your prayers help pave the way and are such an encouragement! Thank you!
1 comment:
Hi Heidi - we had a very frustrating time when we went to Africa. A man in our churh loaned us a French tape with common phrases on it to help us in greeting people. when we got to customs the man said "something" I just laid down all m papers and said I don't kow what you want , but this is what I have! Hope it starts to 'click' soon. love, grandma
Post a Comment