This is the story of simple happenings in the life of a simple girl who loves life and tries to embrace all that it holds.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
THE WINNERS
Here is the winning team for the cuetip game! Go us! From left to right - Heidi, Debra, Carla & Lisa
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Heidi I saw the pictures of your friends. Are they nice to you? How does your room look? Is it pretty where you are? We are having very much fun down here at Memaw and Papa's house. Kathleen is rolling over and over. I love you. Brittany Nicole Bennett
Brittany Nicole Bennett, I will try to send you a picture of my room. And yes, my friends are VERY nice to me. They love Jesus just like I do. Its so nice to have friends that love Jesus. Keep having fun with Memaw and Papa - please give them each a BIG hig for me! I love you VERY much!
4 comments:
Dear Heidi
I saw the pictures of your friends. Are they nice to you? How does your room look? Is it pretty where you are? We are having very much fun down here at Memaw and Papa's house. Kathleen is rolling over and over.
I love you. Brittany Nicole Bennett
Brittany Nicole Bennett, I will try to send you a picture of my room. And yes, my friends are VERY nice to me. They love Jesus just like I do. Its so nice to have friends that love Jesus. Keep having fun with Memaw and Papa - please give them each a BIG hig for me! I love you VERY much!
Love Aunt Heidi
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Post a Comment