
Can I just say God is GOOD! This is the home I will be living in for the next year. It will be cozy as the inside has small rooms and we will have 4 girls in their 20's occupying the ground floor. The garden is beautiful, and I know many hours of enjoyment will be spent enjoying it! I met Kec today and was delighted to find that she attended Moody Bible Insitute (before my time there) for a year. She is wonderful and I am sure I will enjoy getting to know her over the next few months she is here.
4 comments:
Decided I would leave a coment here as itwas the only picture without a comment. I think your mom only did comments today! Everything really looks great. I'm sure when you really get started you are not going to have time to post all the pictures. It sure is interesting. I will feel like I am really in touch with you - more so than when you were home in CO!!!
Wow, its a cute house and I like the patio! The gardens are amazing to, just more proof of gods creativity :). Well hope you are doing good!
love-sapphira
grandma a..
I enjoyed hearing from you. The pictures were great. I liked the flowers by your frount door. Sounds like you are having some fun and yes some growing experiences. Hope to hear more later.
Aug 1 2006 9:13
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment