
Well we arrived in Sevilla, Spain ontime and safely - Praise God! Then we proceeded to drive around in search of the consulate. After many turns and back tracking we stumbled on a sight for sore eyes, no it was not the consulate but a STARBUCKS!
There are no Starbucks in Portugal and the Portuguese idea of coffee is more along the lines of order, down it, leave - all while standing at the bar. While I am sure I will adapt to the Portuguese coffee scenerio I was extremely pleased to have my Vanilla Latte one last time...ok so we went twice - a year is a LONG time to go without Starbucks:)
4 comments:
Sooo...I just had my first Starbucks since you left! It tastes sooo good! Your dad got me a treat. I'm sure it is because I'm such a good worker.
Good to hear your efforts in Sevilla were fruitful!
Love,
Mom :-)
Too bad Erica is not with you! She probably could not go the year without a Starbucks!
Yum! Now you know how i feel! Well not really but any sympathy I can get... Love you!
Bethany
Ah Starbucks... It's good to know that no matter where you are in the world, there is a Starbucks close by... even if it's not in your town!
Post a Comment