Saturday, July 15, 2006

1 down 51 to GO!

Well, although this really isn't my attitude it is difficult to believe that I have already been here one week! Yikes! It has been a great week, filled with lots of great new relationships, learning and deep discussions. I am sitting here now, far too late at my computer, just wondering what this next year holds. I mean I know that there will be highs and lows but...can it get better? I guess it is a little like money sometimes...I know God will provide, I just have NO idea from where it will come! So, I know there will be higher highs and low lows...but I don't know how God, from what situation or person will it be delivered? I guess only time will show me the answer, and you know I am ok with that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to get another entry in your journal. It is 7:30 Sunday morning, butwanted to check your blog before I took my shower. Last night I went to Outback with Amy & Phil -rode in the convertible- with lots of hairspray on my hair. I, like you, am on a new journey and do not know what new things await mein the coming year. The verse the Lord has given me (and I rely on it everyday) is Ephesians 3:20. Ijust ask the Lord to make each day "an exceeding,abundant" day - more than I could ask or think. It has been a great journey so far. Trust that each day will be a great day for you and that you will see wonderful blessings from the Lord and be sensitive to any lessons He has for you. Love you and pray for you. Grandma

Anonymous said...

Don't know what I did to list two of these and couldn't figure out how to delete the second one. Just read it twice and know I love you!

Heidi said...

Thanks Grandma! Sounds like you had a great time with Amy & Phil, I am really glad. Thanks for the verse of encouragement. I LOVE YOU TOO!

Carla said...

Yay, Heidi! You made it through your first week!
Nathan and I had a sweet time celbrating our anniversary yesterday. You missed out on swimming in the kiddie pool today. ;) It's been super hot!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»