Friday, March 16, 2007

Sharing My Story

Today was a Learning Center day. Bri and I have had the opportunity to lead the Bible hour with the female students for several weeks now. A couple of weeks ago Bri shared a bit of the journey we call life that God has taken her on, this week it was my turn. I had been praying that the Lord would help me to choose significant events and details which would be relevant and minister to the girls, I think He answered that prayer today.

There was nothing miraculous, no fireworks or sirens were heard but I truly feel like the Lord used both Bri's story and my own to help us to connect more deeply with these girls. I pray that through our remaining time here in Portugal the Lord might use us to encourage and challenge these girls to a deeper walk with the Lord.

No comments: