Another of my responsibilities is a 1 hour drama class at the Learning Center. I am still a little unsure of how exactly I took on this responsibility. Last night as I sat pondering this very question it was driven deeply home when I acknowledged to my roommate that I have absolutely NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING!!!
I mean come on, I have never been in a drama class, I have never been in a "real" production nor have I ever really been interested in drama. My only experiences, and small as they are, have come through skits at camp or church. For those that know me, drama and Heidi are things that would rarely be found in the same sentence. Nonetheless, it seems that the Lord has seen fit to place me in this role.
So while I feel quite ill-equipped and at a loss for what a class like this should look like, I will trust that each week we'll have fun, there will be new ideas and the Lord will use me in spite of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment