That would be me, yep I am the delinquent and am ready to admit it! I have been back in Portugal for 10 days and am just now logging on to blog. If that's not a deliquent I don't know what is. I also have a serious problem taking WAY too many pictures but that might be better postponed for another blog. Anyway, I confess my delinquent ways and vow to try try again.Even as a delinquent I did have a fabulous Christmas and New Years. God was good and provided wonderful people and places to visit since I could not be with my family this year. The only disappointment was no white Christmas. Austria is having a mild winter this year and there was no snow to be found. I personally have my own theories on this and feel that much of the worlds snowfall has decided to migrate to Colorado all at once, choosing of course the year that I am not available to ski the slopes. I don't buy all these scientific explanations for the snowfall, I smell a conspiracy.
5 comments:
Good to hear from the lost blogger!! I had a good Christmas even though I was not with family. The only bad part was - no noodles - no dressing! Of course there was no snow, but that was fine with me! Still praying for you and trust this last part of your year will be very rewarding. Love you lots. Grandma
hey we missed you too! but you can have the snow!! I have seen enough this year to last me at least 3 years! and I still have 3 months to go! =) I am however very glad that you had a great time and are continuing to do so! Love you lots!
~Bethany
p.s brittany and justin loved the book! It is shurly to be a weekly read!
I am glad to hear that...its was a joy putting them together for the Prince and Princess:)
tee hee. yeah it's sure a bummer to have to hang out in Austria for Christmas. (If it makes you feel any better, we haven't even tapped into our 4-pack yet!)
Post a Comment