Wednesday, January 24, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog

Well that is not really the question but it sounds good and is currently where I am at. We are at a cross roads right now in Portugal, the end of our first semester is here. We have said good-bye to friends and now are anxiously anticipating what lies ahead.
With less than 6-months left I deeply covet your prayers for wisdom regarding decisions in prioritizing ministry and committments during the remaining time. Although this year is all one 'package' we are on the edge of a new chapter and I am anxious to see what the Lord write.
Please pray for the team: Ron, Linda, Kris, Liz, Terence, Lisa, Bobb, Bri and myself as well as those the Lord might bring across our paths. Pray that we might be an encouragement to the believers here and a light to the darkness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will pray for you these next six months. Pray for me as I continue to make plans for my rip to Greece and Turkey! I am getting excited and a little nervous at the same time!! We have a beautiful day here but lots of wind! Love you.

Heidi said...

Grandma, I am SO excited for you and your trip! I can't wait to hear about it and see the pictures. I will keep you in my prayers - Love ya, Heidi