Wednesday, August 09, 2006

mY ROoMiEs


Yes, yes - I know I have been delinquent but here it is, a picture of me and my roommates. I have truly been blessed as I have wonderful roommates including my Portuguese roommate Andreia who unfortunately is not in the picture.

Cec in the middle was living in Omaha, NE before coming to Portugal. She will be here for a shorter term than Lisa or I. Please be praying for her finances as she may need to return to the states in September. Lisa and I both feel there would be a great hole without her here and are praying the Lord sees fit to bless her and enable her to stay longer.

Lisa was living in Palm Springs, CA before coming to Portugal. She is my actual roommate and while our room is small we are enjoying each other. Lisa is also Sammy's mommy :) and has vowed not to adopt anymore stray dogs. Also, for those of you in the Young Adults - No I have not establish dominance yet, but everything seems to be going just fine:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I can be the first comment on this picture. Grandma must have missed this one! :-) I am so pleased to see a picture of you. It sounds like things went well last night. God is good! See you in three weeks! Yeah!
Love
Mom

Carla said...

yay for pictures! Now we can put faces to names... :)

foRonCeiNmYLiFe said...

Where all the new posts at? what are you busy doing? ministry or something?
in the words of some famous guy..."what have you done for me lately?"

Heidi said...

In the words of another pretty much fabulous famous guy, "hold on...we're halfway there...We'll make it I swear"

They are in progress my dear brother, in progress.

oh, and yours was a pretty famous girl unless your confusing her with her brother michael - but then again I don't think guy would really be the right description either.