Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Few Shots of the Estoril Beach Treasures

With the low tide many small pools were created within the coral reef
and many creatures could be found there.


These coral reefs were entirely covered once the high tide came in. It was amazing to see God's creation at work before our very eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again!
It was good to talk to you yesterday. We had a smashing time with your bros and the wives. God is good!
Church was good this morning. Steve did a good job. I pray that your day was one that drew you to God and was restful for you. Have a great week!
Love you,
Mom :-)

Carla said...

Yay! I finally am caught up on your blog! woofta! It was so nice to see you last week. I wish we would have had a little more time to visit. Nathan and I are in our new little place now but don't have internet right in our apartment, so we'll do our best to stay updated!
Glad you ended up getting your suitcase and had a good trip back!