Praise God, I am fully supported! My plane ticket has been purchased and my departure date set for July 7th. I really can't believe this is happening, I will be moving to another country for 1 year...I can't wait! Its been amazing how God has worked out all the details above and beyond my own hopes and expectations. He is good.
I will be renting a house with several other girls just outside the city of Lisbon. I have an address and phone number for the house, if you would like to receive it please just shoot me an email or comment indicating so. I was also just informed that I should have a good internet connection at the house I will be renting, this should enable me to keep this blog updated and respond to emails.
Looking forward to sharing in this journey with you!
8 comments:
So this is my first time to comment on a blog. I must be moving with the times!
We are so excited about your journey and so pleased with God's provision for this step of faith.
We love you!
Mom
Well Handerson! I wish you all the best... I will truly miss my "Good Wife"....OH and I'm gonna kick your butt at tennis on Wednesday
Thanks for sharing the blog. I hope you have a good time in Portugal, How exciting!
You rule! Have a safe trip, I will miss you!!!!
Hey Heidi,
Hope you trip is safe. Just in case, though, here's the info for the embassy... http://lisbon.usembassy.gov/
LOL!
Can't wait to see pics of Lisbon!
Hey Heidi;
This is from the Stoner/Lewis clan and we are all praying for you and rooting for you. If I get to Portugal I'll drop in and taste some of the hospitality.
I am having a great time-loving this relaxed place to stay. Praying about the Visa and the classes. We can trust Him.
love and hugs Jo
So we left you at the airport today. I am having trouble getting my mind around the fact that you will not be home tonight! I am praying that your flight is safe and on time and especially that you get some sleep! Love you so much!
Hope your trip was a good one and a safe one. I love you and want God's best for you as you begin this new step in your life. God has led so it has to be good!! Am looking forward to keeping up to date with your activities via the "blog"
Post a Comment